I wouldn’t date a guy once when he bragged that he didn’t like garlic. I mean, really, where could that possibly go longterm? And who brags about something like that to a classically trained cook? On paper he looked near-perfect … devilishly handsome and successful, but as I sipped my first (and only) glass of wine listening to him drone on about the evils of garlic and Thai food, his belief that global warming was just propaganda, etc. I wanted to be anywhere else but there. By the time he got to his love of Kenny G, I was so bored and incensed, I even wondered if I should try the old “escape via the ladies room” trick. This was a perfectly boring, perfectly predictable man, perfectly void of any spice and seasoning.
Translation: sex would be the same. Blink, blink! I didn’t stay for a second glass.
He did ask me for gratuitous sex. Really.
Things you may or may not know about me. Wait. What am I thinking? You should just ask me about these THINGS next time you see me.
- Salt, sea & sand
- Bareback rider in the circus
- A cake in the shape of a guitar
- Jimi Hendrix & the Monkees
- Numerical dyslexia
- Janis Joplin, Southern Comfort & Sam Houston Andrew
- Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford
- 22 cities/towns
- Joy amid the pots, pans, soups and sauces
- Out-of-control passion, deep drowning kisses, and falling ass over teacup in love
- Riding alone for several floors with Salvador Dali
- Studio in the Country with The Neville Bros & Fiyo on the Bayou
- The Car wash in New Orleans
- Lee & Zak, a very Starkey night
- Lisa & John Entwistle in Stowe-on-the-Wold
- Life’s too short for …
- Santorini & a magical night in Crete
- Signature dishes
Join me on this journey. All you need is your appetite for almost anything and a sense of humor.
Facebook: Deborah Miller
Flickr: My Photo Stream