Have I got stories? If you know me at all, you know I do and I love to tell some of them over and over again. Some of them are written down, most just get better with each telling. My own personal art of storytelling is simple … embellishment … just add more adjectives (word bling, if you will) in hopes of making everyone laugh or cry, your choice.
- What’s New? Spring? Speakers? Sofas? Shuffle?
- Missing in Action + Max + ENFP + Music
- Pleasure + Island + seafood + blues = Gregg Allman
- From 301 to 506 + Oh, Deer + Music on Shuffle
- Little Feat + noise makers + plus music to conga by, with and to
- Hot + hot + hot + hot music
- love + love x 32 years = love again
- Angklung + Mickey Hart + Trampled by Turtles + Catch/Wilmington + Angklung
- ‘Splainin’ + if it’s the beaches + o Canada + music to ….
- O yeah + the Sand Bar + 100 years of Oreo + shuffle off to somewhere
- CHOP (Culinary Historians of the Piedmont)
- Debbie Moose
- Dock to Door Seafood
- Durham Foodie
- Food… Celebrating Our Market's Bounty
- Good Food Jobs
- Hunger. Cook. Eat.
- Merge Records
- Nancie McDermott
- Port City Foodies
- Taste, on Tour
- TerraVITA Food & Wine Event
- THE place for entertainment in the Triangle
- Yep Roc Records