Who loves Pop Rocks? Want to join me next Tuesday morning on SideDish for the Pop Rocks’ 35th Anniversary & Smackdown? America’s most virulent urban legend sets the record straight once and for all – can some of America’s top radio hosts scarf a soda and a handful of Pop Rocks without exploding like little Mikey – ON-THE-AIR!? I’m looking for a sidekick and am taking names!
- Wheels on the bus …..
- At a Loss For Words + Shufflin’
- Who Knows Where the Time Goes?
- Hitting the Right Notes
- Winner, Winner. Chicken Dinner + shufflin’ through the past
- Packin’ Light – Josh Preslar Band
- A Taste of Home, One Memory at a Time + Mama, Can I Shuffle?
- The Past Becomes a Present + Kitchen Shuffle
- R.E.M. BY MTV at Cat’s Cradle a special film screening and PopUp Chorus benefiting the Public Justice Foundation
- CHOP (Culinary Historians of the Piedmont)
- Debbie Moose
- Durham Foodie
- Food… Celebrating Our Market's Bounty
- Good Food Jobs
- Hunger. Cook. Eat.
- Merge Records
- Nancie McDermott
- North Carolina Folklife Institute
- Port City Foodies
- Taste, on Tour
- TerraVITA Food & Wine Event
- THE place for entertainment in the Triangle
- Yep Roc Records