September 2 is National “Grits for Breakfast” Day. How about grits for brunch since it’s getting on toward lunch? Thanks, John-Bryan, now I’m not going to be satisfied until I have a big plate of Shrimp and Grits from Crook’s Corner!
- CHOP (Culinary Historians of the Piedmont)
- Debbie Moose
- Durham Foodie
- Food… Celebrating Our Market's Bounty
- Good Food Jobs
- Hunger. Cook. Eat.
- Merge Records
- Nancie McDermott
- North Carolina Folklife Institute
- Port City Foodies
- Taste, on Tour
- TerraVITA Food & Wine Event
- THE place for entertainment in the Triangle
- Yep Roc Records