Things you may or may not know about me. You should just ask me about these the next time you see me.
- Salt, sea & sand
- Bareback rider in the circus
- A cake in the shape of a guitar for Brian Jones
- Jimi Hendrix & the Monkees
- Numerical dyslexia
- Janis Joplin, Southern Comfort & Sam Houston Andrew
- Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford @ the Watergate Hotel
- 22 cities/towns
- Joy amid the pots, pans, soups and sauces
- Out-of-control passion, deep drowning kisses, and falling ass over teacup in love
- Riding alone for several floors with Salvador Dali … 4 times.
- Studio in the Country with The Neville Bros & Fiyo on the Bayou
- The Car wash in New Orleans
- Art stores with Don Van Vleit (aka The Captain)
- Lee & Zak, a very Starkey night & day at the museum
- Lisa & John Entwistle in Stowe-on-the-Wold on Boxing Day
- Life’s too short for …
- Santorini & a magical night in Crete
- Itzhak Perlman & Pinchus Zuckerman from the front row
- Signature dishes
- Tipitina’s, Neville Bros & Wild Tchoupitoulas, AND Harry Duncan
- Little Feat at Carmichael & golf at Finley with Leo
- through 99. Oh, the stories. Let’s just say I’ve been lucky to be in the right place at the right time more times than I can count 😉
Join me on this journey. All you need is your appetite for almost anything out of the ordinary … and a sense of humor.
Facebook: Deborah Miller
Simmer2Sizzle Flickr: My Photo Stream
Write on woman!
This is fabulous! Keep it going!
I’m a hard man to impress and this blog is terrific. As a lover of good food, good music and good writing, I’m putting it on my favorites list.
Thank you so much, David! I am, in return, impressed with your harp playing.